Type: Sports Robot
- Design a wired or wireless manual robot that can play football and compete against other robot in a football match.The robots would compete one‐on‐one against each other in aknock‐out tournament.The teams will compete in one-on-one basis in a knockout format with the winning teamqualifying for the next round.GAMEPLAY:
- At the beginning of each half, the ball will be kept within the center circle (see figure), and both bots must be outside the circle, within their own half of the arena. The team which wins the toss will decide, whether it first wants to attack or defend.
- The team which attacks will start from ¾th ground. The bot which will defend will start from corner of ground in his allotted half.
- After every goal, the ball will be placed within the circle and both bots must be outside the circle, within their own halves. The defending bot will be at ¾ from ground and the scoring
bot will be at corner of its own half.
4. Each match will consist of two halves. The duration of a half will depend on the type of the
match as follows:
a. Initial knockout matches – 2 minutes
- Quarter and Semi-final – 3 minutes
- Final – 4 minutes
5. In case of foul, the non-fouling team must start the match from the center circle. The other team must stay in its half till the play starts.
- In case of a draw, the tiebreaker will be as follows. Additional 2 minute time will be provided to play in which bonus will not be considered. The game will start as at the beginning of the half, and both bots may now enter the circle once play starts. Whichever bot scores more goals, wins. If a foul is committed during the tiebreaker, the fouling team is disqualified and the other team wins.
- If no winner is declared even after the tiebreaker (maximum time of play is 2 minutes), then the golden goal rule will be used to break the tie. Whichever team scores first shall be declared winner. In this case also if a foul is committed the opposite team will be declared
winner.8. If a team earns a lead of five goals, it will be declared as winner of the match.
Robot Type Soccer Robot Dimensions (l*b*h)mm 30*30 (+5% tolerance) Robot Weight Category 3kg,5kg Operating Voltage 12v Material of Chasis Aluminium, mild steel Motor Used Planetary, square gear Controlling Type (Wired/Wireless) Both (Dmc60 for wireless & fsi6 flysky) Most Popular Achievements Technovanza 2k19 3rd
Motor RPM Square gear 400, planetary 900 Wheel Diameter 3 inch